LOVE SIMPLIFIED

I love wooden pencils,
And the scattered books.
I love guitarists,
And the instrumentals.
I love teaching my mom,
ANd listening my brother.
I love to call the old friend,
Just to say hello.
I love soft voice,
always saying 'KAI NAI'.
I love the food ,
which bears smell of homemade anything.
I love having a song I request,
Being played on the tv.
I love no longer growing.
Sometimes I love to cry,
More times I love to laugh.
I love Perizad,Kiera,Lindsay and Shinchan
I love curly hair (which I don't have)
I love the taste of sambar.
But more than anything I love to love,
I love to have strong passion,
For what I love.
And I love life, most of the time
And when I don't.
I simply think of what I love.
I also love to make sense.
I love to be understood.
I LOVE TO LOVE AND BEING LOVED.
By VJ
.jpg)

2 Comments:
I See..
You missed the line........
I love to study...
I love to read
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home