Friday, May 09, 2008

Love the life because it comes only once n you have to give your best

There are lots of beautiful things around us. It's just a matter of how we see it and whether we're able to realize it. In life, of course there are always some ups and downs. However, I believe, that even in the most difficult situation, there's always a beautiful thing..

I feel that life is like a ROLLER COASTER. It always surprises you. Every time life gives new problems n if you solve them, you will get some bonus in terms of some surprise or some happy moments. Every one have ups and downs in there life but for some people there are more downs then ups. Even in mine but it teaches you some or the other thing and in those difficult situation you will be always supported by you loved once, who are your real strengths. This is the time where you come to know what your strengths n what are your weakness. I belief that for every thing you have gain in life you have to loose some thing and it's up to you how you look at it. you can either feel sorrow or you can happy. Life comes only one so just enjoy each and every moment of it and try to give your best. I know you cant be best every time but still we can at least try to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google